The Early Intervention Clinics for musculoskeletal diseases are creating a huge impact on patient outcomes and on the financial health of the healthcare and social welfare systems in Spain.
Find out how the toolkit works: watch the launch here.
- MARY HARNEY European Steering Group on Sustainable Healthcare Chair and former Minister of Health for Ireland
- MARIAN HARKIN MEP (ALDE, IRELAND) Co-founder of the MEP Interest Group for Brain, Mind and Pain
- SYLVAIN GIRAUD Head of Unit B1 (Performance of National Health Systems), Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission
- DR JUAN JOVER Head of Rheumatology, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Complutense University, Madrid
- LESLEY GILES Director, Work Foundation PROFESSOR
- ANTHONY WOOLF Chair, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance (ARMA)
- ANJA MARCHAL Reumacoach/Return to Work Coördinator
- NICOLA BEDLINGTON Secretary General, European Patients’ Forum
- MAGDALENA WLADYSIUK President, Central and Eastern European Society of Technology Assessment in Health Care (EESTAHC)
- PROFESSOR JOACHIM FISCHER Director, Mannheim Institute of Public Health, Social and Preventive Medicine
- NEIL BETTERIDGE Liaison Officer for EU Public Affairs, European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR)
- DR JAVIER PALAU Managing Director, University Hospital La Ribera (Alzira, Valencia)
- ANTONIO CAMMAROTA Team Leader, Advisory Committee on Safety and Health at Work, Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
- ESTEBAN PLATA President International (Western Europe and Canada), AbbVie and member of the European Steering Group on Sustainable Healthcare