M-HEALTH: MOBILE DEVICES WILL HELP DELIVER BETTER CARE FOR LESS
Indeed, it’s likely that m-health will be at the heart of innovative solutions that could ultimately redefine healthcare delivery.
- Digital Transformation of Care Delivers Benefits
- M-Health is Growing Worldwide
- Yet There Are Barriers to M-Health
- M-Health Can Boost the Economy
- SUPPORTING PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- Turning Patients into Active Participants
- CONTRIBUTING TO MORE EFFICIENT HEALTHCARE
- ACCELERATING THE ADOPTION OF M-HEALTH SOLUTIONS
M-health isn’t just part of the digital transformation overtaking healthcare. It can improve Europeans’ health and potentially give a major boost to the EU’s economy.
Pricewaterhouse Coopers, “Socio-economic impact of mHealth. An assessment report for the European Union.” June 2013
Spotlight on Prevention: When, Who and How?
Unhealthy lifestyles and lack of physical activity are key factors in the development of chronic diseases. Early prevention and diagnosis, better education, and above all collaboration among governments, patient organizations, and industry are crucial to prevent chronic diseases from arising.